AVeryNiceWeb

SPAM ALERT: www.contimusic.com

We accepts submissions from others who suspect their contact forms or emails were targeted. We also list people who have either called or emailed our design studio pretending to be interested in hiring us. In most cases it came from competitors or marketeers whose motive is spam. Post your evidence if you want to report spam or phishing. Contact us and send more info to build a case.
Forum rules
ATTENTION: Some of the people cited here may not be able to return emails or call back because they are not polite, are away on vacations, sick, or past away.

We will not remove anybody's post and/or anybody's name unless a $25.00 administrative fee is paid to AVNW, and evidence that refutes this information has been submitted to our satisfaction.

A name in the subject title next to an (S) means 'suspected' while a name next to a (C) means 'confirmed'.

SPAM ALERT: www.contimusic.com

Postby admin » Fri May 19, 2017 2:03 pm

Subject: Submission

Message Body:
Hi there,

I was browsing through your website and decided to contact you. In the last few weeks, I have uploaded new tracks on my webpage, mainly for smaller businesses to use commercially at no charge.
I wonder if you would consider using my royalty free music within one of your next releases/projects. Please feel free to listen to my tracks and let me know if you have any questions.

https://www.contimusic.com

All the best,

Tom
The AVNW Support Team
http://www.AVeryNiceWeb.com

We also have great domain names for your next website. Go through the list and make an offer now!

Shopping for a new website? See our design deals.

How much is your website worth? Get a free estimate.

And, if our post has provided you with great information, there are a few ways you can show your appreciation:
  1. Like us on Facebook
  2. Post a review.- Posting a good review about this site could help us provide improved support.

Thank You!
admin
Site Admin

Return to Job Offer Hoax & Spam Emails